Thursday, March 6, 2008

Grace's First Christmas - Part I


I can't say enough about the power of grandparents. I love my daughter and she makes me laugh everyday, but ... changing poopie diapers and feeding sometimes gets a little monotonous. But, you have grandparents around ... you got people who LOVE doing that stuff. More power to them!

Do I even have to point out that Grace was the main attraction this past Christmas. On the Young side of the family, she is the youngest brood to join the extended family. Jenn hid out with Grace in my parent's room and people (1 at a time) were allowed to come and visit. But, soon there was a line! At one point, there were 14 ragamuffins (young cousins aging from 2 - 11) knocking at the door requesting to see the baby. Of course, we kebashed that germ festival.

No comments: